Friday, February 3, 2012

I love teacher work days!

We finally had a teacher work day today and I feel so productive. Not only did I de-clutter, I finished grades, put up new bulletin boards and prepared for next week. Now I feel like I can relax! I think I'll let the pictures from my new iphone!!!! (which I'm OBSESSED with...how did I ever live without it?!?) do the talking in this post.
THE DRAWER is decluttered! No more stacking containers on top of one another. Everything has a happy home now.
My new "Making Words" folders. I can't wait to use these in my guided reading groups on Monday. Check out the original idea over at Teacher Bits and Bobs.
Our "Schema" and "New Learning" chart from Deanna' Jump's unit. The kids were completely enamored with penguins. We watched March of the Penguins and when it was over they asked me if we could watch it again. This is such a great high interest unit!!
Our adorable penguin books from Deanna Jump's unit. They came out great and they are some of our best writing yet.

No comments: