Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Very Excited!


A few weeks ago I hosted a Stella & Dot trunk show for some of my teacher friends. It was such a great way to unwind and talk about something other than school on a Wednesday night. Needless to say, I fell in love with this company and am so excited to start my own Stella & Dot business. Although I could very easily spend hours in front of my computer working on school related projects, Stella & Dot will be another creative outlet where I can also earn some extra money...and all teachers need that! Click on the picture below to see this irresistible line!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Kate! Can't wait to hear all about it. I've been reading through your blog & love seeing all the cool things you've been doing in your classroom this year! I love your classroom management board...definitely want to talk more about that in person because I'm looking for something that works - even in 5th grade!

Kate said...

Thanks Lizzie!!! Bryan made my management board last summer. I like to say I "supervised." What a good husband : )